Doctor, Love - My ebook, out now!

Let's cut to the chase. You are here because (hopefully) you are interested in my first attempt at writing a small e-book: Doctor, Love! So let me try and give you a quick glimpse.

Doctor, Love is a story of Tanya - a young, passionate, career-oriented Doctor in Delhi. She practices in two of the biggest hospitals in the city and is also considering getting a Ph. D. While the book doesn't really aim at telling a love story, I won't blame you if you feel like it does flirt with the idea of one. Our protagonist is single and marriage isn't really a priority for her.


However, that changes when her boyfriend (aiming to be husband soon) decides to create ripples in their calm-water-esque relationship. Tanya isn't necessarily running away from the wedlock but isn't too pleased either. Why? (hint: you need to read the book 😋)


There is also an uncredited antagonist in the story and its perfectly fine if you are not able to make that out. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy my hours and hours of after-office-work in the form of this short story.


Now the important question - how do you get this e-book?


Below are all the three ways available!

1. Read the entire book over at my blog
Take me to the blog

2. Share your email address and I will send you the entire PDF for free
Send me the PDF

3. Grab your copy from Amazon
Take me to Amazon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Doctor, Love - Your questions answered!

Accessories maketh the man

Travelogue - A day in Ambur

How to sport the sockless look

Rise! Dress like a man

What is your fat burning zone?

Shoes. Why do they matter?

Bhai's 300 crore paunch!

Clearing PMP in 7 weeks - My Experience